SBIR / STTR Assistance
The Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs represent significant funding opportunities for ventures involved research and development (R&D) of interest to the federal government. Both programs are highly competitive and can bridge the financial gap between performance of basic science and commercialization of resulting innovations.
WIN's SBIR / STTR assistance program links quality SBIR / STTR applicants with outside experts to submit timely, high-quality proposals to relevant federal agencies. Current incubator clients, graduates, and ventures meeting the WIN virtual incubation criteria are eligible for WIN the cover the full cost of engaging an experienced consultant for a wellqualified proposal. Phase I and Phase II applications are both eligible.
Appropriate use of funds may include:
- Professional services for grant writing, editing, or mentoring
- Consulting fees supporting the technology development and/or commercialization strategies
- Fees for market studies or technical database research
- Budget development/compliance
- Potential consultants may be identified by the venture, host incubator, or WIN.
Friday, March 10th, 2017Applications for 76West Competition Due Monday, March 13
Wednesday, October 12th, 2016What Happens at Startup Weekend Doesn't Stay at Startup Weekend
Friday, August 26th, 2016Olean Business Development becomes 10th member of Western New York Incubator Network